- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to [email protected] and received by March 1, 2024.
- Convention registration cancellations received on or before January 12, 2024, will be assessed a $25 processing fee.
- Convention registration cancellations received between January 13 – February 13, 2024, will be assessed a $75 processing fee.
- Convention registration cancellations received between February 14 - February 29, 2024, will be assessed a 50% processing fee.
- Refunds will not be granted for convention registration or ticketed event cancellations after March 1, 2024; however, substitutions will continue to be permitted.
- Cancellation of a registration does not automatically cancel the attendee’s hotel reservation. Hotel reservations must be cancelled separately.
- On or before March 1, 2024: A written substitution request must be emailed to [email protected] along with a copy of your confirmation and a completed registration form for your substitute.
- After March 1: Your substitute can bring your original confirmation on-site to the registration counter along with a completed registration form and the switch will be made at that time.
Note: If you paid the member rate, but your substitute is a non-member, the substitute will need to pay the difference in cost; however, if the substitute rate is lower than what you originally paid, you will not receive a difference in the price.