Exhibiter and Sponsor Inquiries
Vice President, Business Development,
Strategic Partnerships & Philanthropy
Phone: (800) 213-7193 x.1468
Proposal Submission Information
- You do not need to be a member of SHAPE America to submit a proposal.
- All submitters will receive a formal email decision notice from SHAPE America in early November regarding their submission.
- SHAPE America utilizes an established set of criteria during its review of proposals. They include, but are not limited to, the overall quality of the proposal and relevance to the SHAPE America mission; stature of the speakers within the industry; appeal of the content proposed; content overlap to sessions that were held during the most recent convention; and the completeness of the submission.
- You may submit a proposal as a presentation submission, research abstract, or research symposium.
- Your presentation planner is your main point of contact. It is the responsibility of the planner to communicate information to all presenters for their session. If you are the planner for your proposal, it will also be important for you to list yourself as a presenter when entering the presenter data to ensure that you are listed in the online scheduler and mobile app.
- Upon submission of your proposal, it is outlined that you and your presenters must be available anytime during the week of the scheduled national convention.
- You may submit as many proposals as desired for review and consideration. However, please note that you may not be a principal presenter or presenting author on more than two accepted sessions across the SHAPE America convention program, which includes research. You may not amend your proposals after acceptance to add additional presenters if it is found that the presenter is listed on other accepted sessions.
- If you believe that your proposal covers multiple disciplines, we suggest that you submit your proposal to the category and subcategory that most closely fit the general topical area.
- For questions regarding submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org