Health Education Sessions
Enhance your professional practice in health education through sessions on a variety of topics including:
- Skills-Based Health Education
- Teaching Inclusion in Health Education
- Integrating SEL into Health Education
- Health Education in a COVID-19 World
- Health Literacy
- Suicide Prevention
- Implementing the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC) Model
- Sexuality Education
- …And More!
Sponsored by SHAPE America, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc., this program is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES®) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES®) to receive up to 39.75 total Category I continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced-level continuing education contact hours are 4.5.
CHES®/MCHES® should select ticketed event CECH1 (up to 25 hours) or CECH2 (over 25 hours) to purchase and register for CECH.